Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dizzy

I am dizzy by what i call anticipation, of something that may just well never happen, and a future that may well never be. I am a fighter, and i fight for what I want, but what happens when those around me are not wanting the same thing as me? How is it, or rather, is it my job to convince them? Perhaps it has been my job all these years to convince people about what they do and do not want that i unknowingly apply it into my own life, But where does fate come into play then? where does selection based on common interest come in? I know that i am different from most, I know i have tendencies that many others do not, split personality sometimes too i feel, but that's not my fault issit?

Whatever the case, I am waiting in anticipation, to see what time may or may not reveal to those around me, and hoping hard that at the end, what they want may just coincide with what i want. I saw a picture, it was rather direct. Get what you want. What happens if people dont know what they want? What do i do with me?