Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tech


Well, I was reading, or rather, browsing through Facebook, and i came across a line that I particularly liked. A friend commented that technology should work for us and not the other way round. i just realized that I actually do spend a lot of time going through the process of trying out many new programs. That feeds the need to integrate all the little things that I do and use.

And in full, I do think that in order for technology to work for us, the initial process of integration has to be very religiously adhered to. And true to my word, I am using flock to update my blog, Facebook and all the other what-not. I have to say that it is really rather impressive!

On a lighter note, a great pal is finally coming to Singapore to visit, with his girl, and that's the guy who kinda first made me want to customize everything. Fine. Software at least. Haven't seen him in ages, and it's always good to!