Monday, July 20, 2009

What has been going down

Well, the past few days have been really eventful, and there are times when I realize that there are many things that we just simply brush aside, and as such, they accumulate. This can be rather detrimental as as a previous friend once said, a hella long time ago, that if you keep it in you, you will explode someday. I guess that was what happened. Things got out of hand as there was nothing done about it. It wasnt the same thing happening, but the result of them was the same. They all ate away at the very foundation of any human interpersonal relationship.

From a conversation with an old friend, all this has happened before. After a while, it's just a replay of situations and stories. If only I had the clear liquid in the vial that Potter had... What was it... so that I will get all that I want. Was it Liquid Luck?