Friday, August 21, 2009

Do unto others what you want others to do unto you.

I was reading the paper a few days ago, and I have to say that for once, I am pleasantly surprised at the letters that are actually getting published. It was an article about religious attitudes and the active soliciting of members into different religious sects. I was really amused that it made it into the papers that, and the writer quoted the line from the collected works, commonly known as the Bible; Do unto others what you want others to do unto you. I have to agree with this, and that if you are all for your religion, then good for you. If you don't want me to try converting you to my beliefs, do not try your luck with me.

I have to applaud whatever is happening around me, and I have to say that I have had a rather interesting time reading the local paper. That's a first.