Sunday, December 20, 2009

A totally cyclic life

I have realized that, just like a part from the show i just saw - Planet 51, that my life always feels almost perfect, and then just like that, everything seems to come tumbling down. Nothing goes my way. I realize that when I am thinking of solving all that shit that is coming my way, I really like a conducive environment. One that I have been striving to have almost all my life. Unfortunately I too realize that this environment is oh so easily screwed up, and I am constantly having to sweep the floor, clear the table, an whatever not else, just so that I can even sit there to surf the internet!

I really wonder what would encourage others to be more tolerant and understanding toward you. Hinting, asking directly and encouraging is obviously not working, and I am really wondering if there are simply sides of us all which are so self-centered that we lose sight of what is better for us in the long run. I have been trying to find an answer to that for so long now, and I am beginning to feel totally lost. I thought getting away would be good, for me to re-think what I want and how to go about getting it. I thought talking would be good, but again, it takes two to talk. Well, i think I better get started on getting actual work done rather than bitch about life... As usual, and perhaps, though it has never worked, maybe this time, time would solve it all...