Friday, March 9, 2012

Everything has changed

Well, it has been a time of change for me, so much so that I am now back to this, where I put my thoughts and feelings into words. Strange how change makes me use my brain a lot more than consistency.

I was listening to a song, and I shall embed that at the end of this rant. Strangely, I could relate to that so much so that it occurred to me that something else came to mind - A good friend once said, "different paths, same outcome" How true.

Back to the question of interpersonal relationships. How can two people sign a contract saying that they are for each other when I am sure that there are so many factors that will tear them apart? Mutual tolerance? Then again, why would you want to tolerate a person? Why would someone want to be attached/married in the first place? I think I am lost. Lost in my own beliefs and philosophies. They aren't getting me anywhere, and I am over-thinking. Worst part is that my thoughts go round in circles. Never giving me the satisfaction of a conclusion.