Monday, October 6, 2008

Past Lives.

I had past lives, lives that I was, shaping the very fabric of my personality, and forming who I am. The past few weeks have been tragic, it has been a total disaster. I have to straighten things out. I have got to be strong.

What happens when you realize that it is too late, and when you realize that because the past has screwed up what you want now? What happened in the past was nothing wrong on my part, and there is just nothing, in my opinion, that i could have done better. I did my best. However, when the person at fault has realized their mistake, albeit late, but nonetheless, do you give them another chance? how do you believe in something when you have decided some time ago that that was enough, when the person realized their mistake only after you have told ourself that that is too late?

Well, I once told this someone that there would come a time when it'll all be too late. I am not taking revenge, but it is really too late.