Thursday, March 5, 2009

Past the Point of No Return

Aww Crap!

What else can I say but I really hate crap. I really dont like this, the realization that no matter what, it's just going to be the same crap all over again. Ah well, I am just going to bear with it for now. For now, because it's the path of least resistance.

Work's smooth, most is falling into place. Not much input is required from me. For now at least. Lets just hope that this isn't the calm before the storm / the eye of the storm, and I will be fine.

That said and aside, I have been feeling rather edgy. I feel the knocking of imminent crap that has sneaked up to my doorstep. Ready to get me at the very next turn or action from me. As for now, I still cant pin point as to where that has been coming from, or as to from which aspect that is generated from. It's just the feeling of impending doom.

To those very close to stepping on my toes. I will take you down. I will destroy you. I am only reasonable when I choose to be. I am not always so. Know your worth and know your boundaries.