Monday, March 16, 2009

Plans and mediocrity

There are many of them out there who would very mistakenly think that they are more than what they are. But what really bugs me is when the ones who are truly awesome in many aspects start doubting themselves. I think that is just and simply insane. I think that whatever it is, everyone should be confident of themselves to make the right decision. Be sure of yourself.

However, there will come points in time when you do realize that you do make mistakes. We all do. Dont doubt yourself after that. You have it in you, noone's doubting your capabilities. Why do it yourself?

Arrrrgghhh... I am just tired... monday mornings just aint cool. And there is a very heavy dead weight that I feel creeping up. The shit MIGHT hit the fan. And this might be MAJOR. I just hope it goes away. Quick. Shoo.