Friday, May 14, 2010

What am I to do?

Well, I suppose that I am at another junction in my life, where I need to decide what I wanna do with my life!

I am sure that most people are thinking the same thing as me, no matter where or what they are doing! I used to work for a few years before going back to school, and yet, truthfully, I haven't yet been fortunate enough to be able to get a job which gave me fulfillment! What is there in a job that would give me a sense of excitement and passion for what I am doing? I feel lost.

Oh well, not that there is any shortage of offers for what I can and want to do, but there just isn't anything that is even remotely challenging and exciting! I was looking around at what my friends around me are doing, and honestly, they are in cubicles, waiting to go home! True, there is a lot more shit that happens between the morning coffee and clock-out time, but what's the difference? Stress, without much fulfillment! Alright, perhaps some people do like chilling out in the office not doing much, but for me, I'd really rather be at home / at the beach!

So well there, this is what's going through my mind, not that I have any solution to that, but if I do, You'd be the first to know. Okay, perhaps not the first, but when I do update this, you'd know!

Cheerio!