Thursday, February 26, 2009

And so it is done

Err, not exactly, but I do hope to bid my smoking days goodbye. I know it has been a rather long time since I knew what a non-smoking life was like, but nonetheless, it is probably a good change no? Well, I do sincerely apologize if I do come off as temperamental, sleepy, agitated, having a cold.... right down to bloody insane! I really do not mean it, bear with me while I go through this phase.

Right... I will keep this blog post... for now, and when you guys see it on my blog, you'll know I didnt just type this. It is part of the planning, planning to plan the day it will happen. To me. BUT, yes, when you do see this, it has happened. The end of yet another phase.

Plan of action is simple, determination and nicotine replacement. I have decided not to buy cigarettes any more, but I will indulge in the occasional Havana. Nicotine replacement via nicorette inhaler!