Sunday, February 22, 2009

The dawn of the Light

Well, this weekend was really in a league of it's own, with so many things happening that I suppose that this post really has to sort out my thoughts!

Firstly, Happy Birthday Daniel, though I didnt stay long at the gathering, I do hope that you had a smashing time! By the looks of it, and past record, I am sure you were smashed too!

On a much more serious note, I have been seriously contemplating what has happened over the past few days, and honestly, i have been thoroughly thrilled, totally happy and am in anticipation of what the future brings. There hasn't been a time since whenever, that i am so totally satisfied, so truly happy. Sometimes, and this happens rather often, that I feel that i am elaborating too much, and that there will come a point of time when I will be repeating what I say and think.

Well, to end of my rambling, I need to go sort out my thoughts, To form opinions about things, and this is awesome, love it.