Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ruckus

It has been a good week, a good, almost surreal past few days. However, it has come to a ruck. Well, I suppose I need time too, I need to figure out my thoughts, and if I am sure, then time is not an issue, time is just but an illusion of now, and there is plenty more from where that came from.

Plan to plan - Plan to plan to try.


On that, I decided to add more. Isnt it odd how alive we feel when we are thrown out of what we perceive as normality, isnt it odd how it is at times when we are confused that we make decisions and show ourselves to be who we really are? Strange, friendly normality will not expose who we really are, will not show anyone who we are. How well would we know another if everything was in a peaceful state? Not terribly well. That said, it cannot always be filled with turmoil, but rather, I think that self discovery, mutual discovery happens when we are pushed out of our comfort zone. This is but the beginning, this is a crucial step, one where a decision is made. To share or not to share. We cannot write the future, but we can sure try to get where we want to be.

The best is yet to be.