Friday, April 24, 2009

Huhh???

Gawddammit.. I hate the fact that there are some things that cannot be put off, like how i just spent over two hundred bucks on brakes, a/c filter and other bare essentials for my car! Oh well, looks like I really need to watch my finances. I really cannot go on like this.

So much for that, I think that there are many things that need to be done and there are many things that need to be sorted out, and I am just feeling too worn out to get started on work, and thus this entry! Oh well, I suppose procrastination works well for me.... This time at least.. Perhaps it is good to let things settle and lose it's power to overwhelm, before I make a clear headed choice... It's just the procrastination eh?

So well there, I have wasted enough time, it's time again to close this screen, and get on to open windows on the system tray, those with more pressing needs than this!