Thursday, April 23, 2009

The network that we operate on.

As time progresses, things that I read, and have come to know as true and good, continually enforce themselves. This can simply be attributed to the fact that we are looking for signs to enforce what we already think to be true! Not that they are definitely, but rather, because we are looking for the signs that will prove ourselves right, we will either distort reality or equate the things that are happening to our beliefs. Perhaps it's high time for us to keep our minds open and try and form ideas not based on convention and or preconceived ideas. We should never let our ideas be totally stuck, or rather, be afraid to change our ideas. They are already skewed because of the way our minds tick!

Well, on another hand, I think I am really making progress, and if you follow me on twitter, you'd know that I am back online on facebook! Wonder if anyone from one of the companies that I work for read the post about the suspension of facebook. Oh, and if you were wondering, it wasnt unblocked. Perhaps I need to get the people who matter more to READ this blog!

Right, so well there, two cents worth followed by shit I thought mattered. Totalling three cents worth! Ta-daa.