Monday, April 13, 2009

Ka-chiing, or rather, the lack of.

Oh gawd... After a spate of purchases, I realized that my finances are in disarray... Right, it's time to EARN more dammit! But then again, with the market situation in it's current state, I find that more tedious than ever! Well, I hope that everything goes well from now on. I have been feeling under the weather, and somehow, that is affecting me in a few ways, ways in which I did not expect to be affected.

Whatever the case, I still stand by the fact that if I do get down on paper a little of what i have been pondering about, I will make it really far! Unfortunately, i have been thinking of a few things, that I really want to write about, and strangely, when that happens, the ideas that are going through my mind are so vivid and so unique that it is almost unfathomable that I might not recollect them. Fast forward 2 days, and then ta-daah... I am now sitting at my computer, and really wondering what I was thinking about that was of such great importance! Perhaps it wasnt anything much to begin with, but trust me, at that point of time, it did really seem like it was!

Maybe it is true that writing or noting down different aspects of our lives will not enhance the entire quality, but make us harp upon the parts that displeases us. I was reading national statistics, and there was one about keeping journals. It was shown that women who kept journals are 48% more likely to get divorced, and of that number, 71% more likely to regret their decisions. Someone theorized that we will be happier if we just got on with life and not ponder about details. I say it's experience. It's where we draw that line and start judging rather than experiencing that makes the difference.

Heck, whatever the case, I need to find me dough sources! Anyone?