Friday, May 8, 2009

And so it is done

There are many distinct phases of our lives, and mine has just taken a turn. For the better or worse, I cannot tell just yet, but whatever it is, it is a turn. I have been meditating, wondering about the non-perpetuity of life and all that comes with it... human memory and consciousness for instance. Well, the past few days have been really rough, and I can understand that all those around me have been feeling the strain. I understand that there are many preconceptions that we all hold of people that may or may not be true. It is very pronounced when these preconceptions lead us to decide things about the people around us.

Usually these may not matter, but when it comes to crunch time, and when everyone is feeling the strain, it is only natural that decisions will make a very big impact on the other party's emotions. If I was trying my very best at something, it really gets to me when someone thinks that I am slacking just because I sometimes do. Couple that with non-essential crap, and totally irrelevant responsibilities, and it will make this. A really pissed off me!