Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well the past week has been really eventful, and it has become such that most of us at home were and will be pushed interestingly far. Not that it really matters, I have been in a self built cotton candy land for quite a bit, and a jolt is probably good to keep me on track. And of course, hopefully, en route to what I want to be.

Cotton candy land has been good, but coupled with the economy in it's current limp state, I am now facing a big issue on personal finances. It cannot continue like this, and I cannot afford it to. You know what they say, you only can afford the crap that you want when it's over. Just look at the nearest old dude in his Porsche / Lamborghini.

To the recent asshole who stepped on my toes;
Dammit, I hate assholes. I hate it when people have to put in effort to make things tough and me irritated. Just cos you are advanced in age does not mean that you are superior in any way. Perhaps only in a race to the coffin. As a matter of a fact, I pride myself in taking out people like you, and if you do think that you can push me around, I am really sorry to disappoint. Time to go say your Hail Marys. My wrath is just about to descend on you.