Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bike!

You know what they say, once a rider, always a rider? It's true. I mean, i havent had a bike for quite a while now, and honestly, it is pissing me off! The feeling of freedom. The feeling of being able to go anywhere you want. The wind in your face (not hair cos i am an advocate of helmets). That just isnt anywhere close to a car. A car is a responsibility. I worry about parking charges, road toll charges, get oh-so-bored of the drive, the centripetal forces when turning makes me feel like puking every time, the thought of having the breeze full on during sunset and not being able to get it, the whole feel of the car... I am truthful, I am not driving no Lambo, but the performance.

The only time i am happy in a car? When i turn on the windscreen wipers or A/C on a really hot day

I want a bike. A cheap one. Just for the heck of it. For fun.