Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sigh....

There comes a point in every man's life when he starts to ponder about what is really important to him. Perhaps by that I mean that there are many times when we think about what we want, and then re-align our thoughts. I have been thinking what a full time job does to me. It's effects on me are really deep and the repercussions are horrendous. When we stay in the office and pursue the interests of the company, we are sacrificing time for oneself, for our personal development.

Think of it this way. Industrialization has made it such that we are spending less and less time on ourselves, and if my theory stands, the emphasis of life is personal development, spiritual or otherwise. Work and the obtaining of money is detrimental because it takes up time, time which can be better spent in personal development, pursuing other things! Maybe it's just me, gotta take it a lot slower. Whatcha think?