Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time to.

Well, reminiscing about times past and wondering what the future holds is really one nasty place to be! Oh well, there are times when workload goes up, and then there is a very obvious slowdown in my personal productivity. Funny really, I always thought that I was a tad more consistent than one who has to have a mad rush for stuff because of the looming deadline.

Oh, and for an update, I just joined sgBEAT, and i think they are still experiencing teething problems. I mean, they are spamming me with disconnected messages, but nothing really useful, so... err... lets just give it some time! Other than that, I thought star trek was awesome... Definitely better than angels and demons! Inspired me to go get the whole season of voyager - MY FAVE! and re-watch again! Wonder if i should re-enterprise though. Haha, enough of the geek-talk, and back to my work! I want a break, money, and f***-loads of it! Pity I havent found a way those two can co-exist in harmony! Perpetual self-indulgence, and moo-lah!